(ALL ENTREES SERVED WITH STEAMED JASMINE WHITE RICE)
- Grouper Tempura with Lemon Mushroom Sauce -Filet of grouper tempura fried, topped with onion, mushroom and a touch of fresh lemon juice in a semi sweet & sour sauce.
- Lemon Pepper Grouper Filet –Pan grilled filet of grouper with fresh lemon juice & ground black pepper seasonings, served on a bed of lightly stir fried mixed vegetable.
- Pan Seared Grouper -Pan grilled filet of grouper topped with mixed vegetable sautéed in a savory garlic brown sauce.
- Crispy Shrimp with Mango Glaze-Tempura fried jumbo shrimp tossed with a tangy, creamy mango glaze served over a bed of crispy rice noodle.
- Scallops with Black Bean Sauce-Jumbo Sea Scallops sautéed with snow pea, chestnut, pepper, onion, broccoli, mushroom and baby corn in a light soy black bean sauce.
- Malaysian Beef Rendang- Beef genderloin marinated in Malaysian curry spice and herbs, slow cooked in coconut milk served on top a bed of freshly chopped lettuce.
- Beef Tenderloin with Black Pepper Sauce- Steak medallions pan grilled, tossed with fresh ground black pepper sauce, then served on top of sautéed spring onion and snow pea pod.
- Shallot Tenderloin – Thin slices of beef tenderloin lightly seasoned, quick stir fried with mix of spring onion, green onion, & shallots in our home made Mongolian sauce.
- Mandarin Pork Chop – Pork tenderloin medallions lightly fried then tossed with sweet pepper, onion, carrot and pineapple in a sweet tangy mandarin sauce.
- Lemongrass Pork Chop- Pork chop tender medallions marinade in lemongrass, garlic, grilled and served with a sweet garlic sauce on a bed of chopped fresh lettuce.
- Cashew Nut Shrimp or Chicken – Tender white meat chicken or Jumbo Shrimp sautéed with pea, carrot, chestnut, pepper, onion, mushroom, snow pea pod and toasted cashew nut.
- Thai Pineapple Chicken – White meat chicken slices sautéed with onion, zucchini, tomatoes in a sweet and sour Thai sauce.
- Chicken by General Tso – Juicy boneless thigh meat lightly breaded, fried to golden brown, tossed w pepper, carrot, onion in a sweet spicy sauce.
- Bangkok Chicken- Tender white meat chicken slices, sautéed in a Thai coconut red curry paste with onion, pepper, bamboo shoots and fresh sweet Thai basil.
- Curry Roast Duck- Crispy & moist half duck roasted to perfection, topped with a Thai coconut red curry sauce with sweet basil and mixed vegetable medley.
- Hibachi Dinners- Chicken, Steak or Shrimp- Served with zucchini, mushroom, and onions and steamed white rice.
- E Noodles Fried Rice – With pork, chicken, vegetable or tofu With shrimp, beef, or combination
- Substitute entrée rice to steamed Jasmine brown rice
- Substitute entrée rice to plain fried rice
Exchange, substitute, or addition of item(s) may change the price of entree